There are over a hundred anti-snoring mouthpieces currently available on the market, and deciding the best one to buy is not always easy. You will find that most of these oral devices are pretty much the same and the only distinction is their names. As a result, for any product to stand out, it has to be something quite special. This is why VitalSleep takes the top spot on my list of the oral devices.
It could be among the cheapest snoring mouthpiece which can be custom fitted and adjustable. Similar jaw displacement devices with the same features may cost higher. VitalSleep is a mandibular jaw displacement device or MAD that design to hold and move your lower jaw toward forward. In this way, the restricted airway path will be cleared and breathe air flow returns to normal. That can help to stop snoring at night effectively.
VitalSleep is completely customizable, with boil and bite to create a perfect fit and then by using the included hex key to make fine adjustment. So it’s more comfortable and you are able to achieve the desired fit. Unlike many other types of MAD devices are either unable to mold to fit your jaw or not able to adjust. Even though VitalSleep is cheap and affordable but it does not compromise its quality and comfortability. Let’s find out more about the VitalSleep review by continuing reading this.
What is VitalSleep?
VitalSleep is an anti snoring mouthpiece developed by a therapist who is a snorer. While searching for the suitable device for himself, he discovered that the custom fitted devices are way too expensive for many people. In his mind, he wanted to bring out a mouthpiece that has all the features but lowest price. So he created this high quality stop snoring mouthpiece which is affordable.
The VitalSleep mouthpiece was distributed by The Snore Reliever Company, LLC. It’s a dental supply store located in New York registered on April 2009. They also provide medical programs to the dentist and doctor for marketing their product. The mouthpiece manufactured in the United States. It has been reviewed by Dr. Daniel Hanley and received doctor trusted certificate on September 2013.
VitalSleep is considered to be a mandibular advancement device. It was specially created to hold your jaw in a frontward position. By doing this, it ensures that your airway passage is free of any obstructions and remains open throughout the night. Most people don’t realize the snoring sounds they make but their partners definitely do. In essence, snoring is usually the result of your jaw becoming more relaxed.
This particular motion is what causes your airways to block. When air is forced through a lesser opening, all the soft tissues start to vibrate and this produces the noise. VitalSleep ensures that the jaw remains in place so that your airways can stay open all night. The device not only helps you to stop snoring, but it also ensures that the lungs are supplied with enough oxygen as you sleep.
How does VitalSleep work?
VitalSleep works differently from other anti-snoring devices. It deals with the treatment of snoring by pulling the jaw (lower jaw) forward. By doing this, your airways will be opened, and your tongue will be in the right place. The muscles surrounded by the jaw and throat also tightened, and this prevents any process that can cause snoring when you sleep.
Boil and bite technology allows it to be fixed in your mouth by the teeth and achieve the comfort custom feel with its flexible frame material. In addition, you can simply adjust are pushed into your lower jaw with a hex key for fine alignment. In this way the tongue will not be loosened when the jaw moves in the forward direction, and the airway will be cleared. The blocked airway is the primary causes of snoring and this restriction is lifted by the process of VitalSleep.
The mouthpiece is designed in such a way that side jaw will be able to move your mouth freely and easily when wearing it. In this way, you will feel more comfortable and have control over the device. There is also a large hole that will allow smooth flow of air into the jaw and throat, thereby reducing snoring when you sleep. You can also breathe through your nose and mouth when you use VitalSleep making you breathe in naturally while you sleep. And this is how VitalSleep works.
What makes VitalSleep different?
The main characteristic of this device can hold and pull the lower jaw forward to your desire position, at the same time it can be adjusted for a higher level of comfort. VitalSleep allows jaw movement this will reduce the strain to the jaw. With its distinctive attribute make it one of the best anti-snoring mouthpieces among all others.
Here are some reasons why VitalSleep mouthpiece is different from other anti-snoring devices:
- It can be mold to your jaw shape and able to adjust to the maximum jaw offset. Not all MADs are adjustable.
- It has two different sizes, unlike other mouthpiece devices that come with one size. You can choose the size you want depending on the size of your jaw. Unlike other anti-snoring devices where some people will not see their sizes
- Its frame made of flexible material free from BPA and latex that allow the mouth to move side to side which increases comfort and reduces tension apply to the jaw.
- The device is in semi-transparent, almost the same color as that of teeth. The color of VitalSleep blends with the color of the teeth when you use it.
- People who wear dentures can use the device, unlike other stop snoring mouthpieces.
- It is considered to be cheap when compared to all other custom fitted and adjustable mandibular jaw displacement mouthpiece.
- VitalSleep provides you with free replacements for one year, which other anti-snoring device companies do not give. This free one-year replacement serves as a big bonus for you.
First time users are advised to use a product that is well suited for their mouth shape. In case you are not comfortable with it, you can always customize it. The process is very simple and it will ensure you have a precise fit. The unique feature of VitalSleep is that it allows users to adjust their lower jaw. This means you can achieve a positioning that is tailored to your mouth. Regardless of any adjustments you make, the device will still be effective. In addition, VitalSleep mouthpieces are also accompanied with a Hex tool that facilitates such adjustments.
Advantages of VitalSleep:
- It is flexible, comfortable, easy to use and mold.
- It comes with a boil and bite technique which allows you to acquire a custom fit.
- The designs that move the lower jar forward is very efficient and helps you get rid of your snoring immediately. It may reduce teeth grinding as well.
- You can easily adjust it with the hex key provided, for maximum comfort.
- This one is quite unbelievable. VitalSleep has a 1-year warranty, free replacement, which includes shipping and also comes with a 60 days guarantee. You can try it, and if you are not satisfied with the result, you ask for your full refund back.
- It comes in two sizes. There are two sizes, the regular size which is for men and the small sizes for women. VitalSleep makes it so convenient that everybody can use it without any size issue.
- You can send back to change the size if ordered a wrong mouthpiece that is either big or small.
- It is safe and has been cleared by the FDA so you will have peace of mind. It does not contain BPA and latex.
- It lasts long because it is made from thermoplastic material.
- It does not irritate the gums and has a very smooth finish.
- It has a breathing hole that enables users to breathe through the mouth and nose as they sleep.
- Snorers who have partial dentures can also wear the device.
- It is the most affordable custom fitted mouthpiece.
- It has been reviewed and trusted by a doctor.
- It is manufactured in the United States.
Disadvantages of VitalSleep:
- Some area of the mouthpiece’s hard to clean, the product can sometimes harbor debris and bacteria within the crevices. And if you want to make sure it gets cleaned, you will need a hard scrub which will take a lot of your time.
- It’s not working on the person who does not have the teeth, and it need to hold the teeth to pull the jaw forward.
- Even though VitalSleep comes equipped with boil and bite technology, its mold actually fits around the lines of the gums as opposed to those of the teeth. This usually ends up in a loose fit. The comfort level can be raised if it is molded specifically around the teeth instead of the gums.
- According to the manufacturers of VitalSleep, the device can also be worn by people with partial teeth once the dentures are removed. However, this might prove to be wrong advice for some people. It’s important that you exercise caution and seek the advice of your dentist before you decide to do anything.
Is VitalSleep safe?
VitalSleep has been cleared by the FDA, you should know that the product is very safe to use because it’s not made of harmful material. The mouthpiece also been reviewed by independent medical professionals as well. It has a hole that allows the mouth to breathe not just using the nose; this is an additional safety for anti snoring mouthpiece. You have nothing to worry about it at all if you want to use.
In most cases, using other kinds of anti-snoring mouthpieces will force you to breathe through the nose. As a result, this makes them unsuitable for people with a nose injury, deviated septum or nasal polyps. The good thing about VitalSleep is that it has an air hole which enables you to breathe using your mouth. In addition, the device is made up of thermoplastic developed by Dupont. This means that uses can rest assured VitalSleep is latex and BPA free.
Where to buy VitalSleep
If you want to buy the mouthpiece, you should go directly to the website so that you can buy the original product. It is better you buy directly from the official website so that you can get the free replacement and money back guarantee.
VitalSleep is an anti-snoring device that helps you to stop snoring when you sleep. It is a device that works by putting the jaw forward and set it in a position, and this will make way for your airway. It is almost similar to other anti-snoring devices but it has some special features that make it to be different from others. It is a safe anti-snoring device that has been cleared by FDA to stop you from snoring, and you will have a pleasant sleep.
Choosing an anti-snoring device can prove to be very difficult since there are so many options available. Something that works for others may not necessarily work for you. The device you pick should be able to deal with your specific needs.
Get 10% Off for your first order with the discount code above.
Which Stop Snoring Mouthpiece Is Best For You?
There’s no particular mouthpiece is suitable for every single person as we do not have the same size of mouth, jaw or teeth arrangement. As we have a different mouth and jawline shape and size, It will be a challenge to identify the best stop snoring mouthpiece that fit you most.
While getting the most suitable mouthpiece is vital as you have to wear it for many hours in the sleep by not compromise the comfort and the effectiveness. As you can find the ideal mouthpiece for yourself with detailed information from the stop snoring mouthpiece comparison chart.
With additional fact and figure putting side by side together, this can be time-saving and greatly help you with selecting a mouthpiece that meets your requirements. Based on my reviews, I have picked the top snoring mouthpieces highly recommended for everyone.